The year is 1896, and war has begun… To your right, Militia are cut down by saber wielding cavalry. In the distance, cannon fire echoes as a lumbering Steam Tank fires its auto cannons. Your Gatling Gun Team unleashes a salvo of fire, cutting down an enemy squad like wheat. Behind you, the drone of your Frigate Class Airship reassures you before unleashing its salvo of supporting fire.
You are a Nobleman, and it’s up to you to lead your armies to victory!
• Unique alternate reality 1896!
• Intense shooter combat – take part in large scale battles!
• Fight alongside cannons, gatling guns, airships, boats, cavalry, forts, and more!
• Innovative Campaign – plan your attacks from above, then fight and lead the battles in the field!
• Incredible scale – watch as forts blast the battlefield from a distance, airships loom overhead, and iron clad warships support your army from the beach!
• “Jump in/Jump out” gameplay – master hardcore shooter gameplay, or enable auto battle and watch the battles unfold, stress free!
• Collect and employ powerful Battle Cards to change the tide of the battle!
Optimized for the following gpus:
Adreno 400 or better
Mali-760, 860, 880 or better
Tegra 3, Tegra 4, Tegra K1 or better
PowerVR Rogue series or better
NOTE: Noblemen can run on most devices, but graphics quality may suffer on cheaper or older gpus!
Having problems? Questions? Contact us at email@example.com
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter @FoursakenMedia for exciting Noblemen news!
– All new Noblemen skins: Noblewoman, Veteran, or Gearman!
– New campaign treasure system!
– Campaign maps now have a hidden treasures
– Explore each map to discover tons of new loot
– 10 new campaign missions
– New ways to earn Noblemen Loadout XP, making it easier to level up
– Can now find Noblemen Loadout XP in crates
– Will now earn extra XP per battle, based on headshots, number of kills, and stars
– Tweaked the cost of the “Decap” card, now scales based on how many points it will decap