Prepare an opening slide for your business presentation. Whip up a creative status update for your Facebook page. Type in all the best wishes in a birthday greeting card for your grandma. Proudly tweet an image with your sport achievements. Perhaps, even list your skills for the CV.
Just enter a few words, and the application will shuffle them around in a cute disorderly fashion. Pick a color or two for your meaningful words, shape them, export them, use the pic. Rinse and repeat.
Your creative process:
• Enter as many words as you like.
• Select up to five different word colors for a fresh look.
• Choose the right background color. Yellow words on a black background or pink on white?
• You can even make a transparent background!
• There’re many shapes to frame your idea. Star, Christmas Tree or Heart – and many more!
• Pick one or several fonts, just like colors.
• Looks great, doesn’t it?
Picky? There’re more options:
• Word sizes can be customized! First one is only for the first BIG word, and others – for everything else.
• Want more than one BIG IMPORTANT word right in the middle? Check additional options on the Enter Words screen!
• Hint: you can rearrange words order on the Enter Words screen: just drag-and-drop them.
And when you’re done:
• Export the picture to a high-quality PNG.
• Share the picture with your friends directly from the app!
• Or post it to a social network – again, directly from the app.
• Don’t forget to save the result. You might want to get back to it later! 🙂
There are in-app purchases with some really cool shapes – check them out if you can! Your support really helps me to develop the app further.
Any paid purchase, along with great new functionality, also removes ads.
But if you can’t, don’t worry, the free features are also pretty good.
Want something special? App doesn’t work as expected? Can’t find how to do something? Just want to say thanks? Drop me a message at firstname.lastname@example.org, I’ll be happy to help.
• UPD: fixed the app crashes after the update on some Android versions.
• New shape package – 26 Latin letters and 10 digits!
• The algorithm is trying really-really hard to place _all_ your words. I know it’s been a problem for many users, and I made some significant improvements. Thanks for all your feedback!
• Small bugfixes.